- ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ : Do you like sugar/sweet things?
- (*_*) : Last time you were surprised?
- (｡♥‿♥｡) : Tell about your crush
- (¬‿¬) : Last thing you learned about a friend?
- (~￣▽￣)~ : Last person you hugged?
- (◕‿-) : Three things, physical or mental, you look for in a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- (∩︵∩) : Last movie to make you cry?
- (⊙_◎) : Biggest pet peeve?
- (✿ ♥‿♥) : Cutest thing you've ever seen?
- (︶ω︶) : If you could have any color hair without repercussions, what color would you choose?
- o(≧o≦)o : How easily do you anger?
- (◕‿◕✿) : What is your morning ritual?
- (✿◠‿◠) : Describe your personality in three word or less?
- (▰˘◡˘▰): A picture of you
Well, Mr President, about forty chapters ago this arc of the manga was about me competing in A HORSE RACE
A quick PSA, because working in a New Age store I realize a lot of people don’t know this. Keep in mind this is the simple version.
The fella on the left-hand side, that’s Gautama Buddha, the Buddha, the central figure in Buddhism. Note that he is not considered a god, but a teacher and spiritual leader, the first to attain Enlightenment in his era. Note also how thin he is. This is because the Buddha fasted a lot. He was born Siddhartha Gautama. Buddha is a title, and not actually his name.
The fella on the right-hand side is not Buddha. This is a common misconception in the West. That is Hotai (or Budai or Hotei depending on the language), a Buddhist monk from China and folkloric hero. Hotai is thought by many to be a Buddha, but he is not the Buddha. Unlike Buddha, Hotai actually is revered as a god in Chinese folklore, although not in Buddhist practice.
This post is based on things I’ve been taught by my Buddhist coworker but if I forgot or mixed up something important and you are Buddhist and you notice, please let me know.
This has been an informational post. Have a nice day.
King Dedede…was never able to go back to Pop Star… Becoming a lifeform between organic and mineral, he wandered an eternity into the endless abyss known as Kirby’s gut. Being unable to die even though he wished for it, King Dedede eventually stopped thinking.
oi man, I’m going to plan a art giveaway sometime after my exams
just give me some time to plan
25th Anniversary for the serialization of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, with each manga artist contributing some art for the special booklet celebrating it!
The Oda one is FABULOUS.
I think there should be a dr game involving the fifteen Togami siblings that takes place during the heir selection process. I compiled a list of suitable characters:
- third wheel togami
- wears velcro on shoes due to inability to tie laces togami
- gels hair in attempt to obtain protag ahoge at 3am togami
- abba fan togami
- had laser eye surgery togami
- very passionate about big bang theory togami
- never contributes to anything and instead just poses in the background togami
- bushy eyebrows togami
- collects little porcelain animals togami
- never wears sleeves togami
- gets around on a skateboard togami
- never takes off sunglasses even when inside or in bed togami
- regular togami